About the position
Develop and deliver content for training programs to students and/or learners, as well as some administration duties. This sort of role may be at a private piggery business, or may be part of a vocational education/training organisation (e.g. a TAFE or an RTO).
Minimum education, experience, or skills
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a willingness to obtain the qualification
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the pork/livestock/agricultural industry
- May also require police checks, working with children clearances, etc.
Possible job perks
- Phone and/or laptop
- Develop training content in line with learning outcomes and required competencies
- Deliver training to students and learners at a range of ages, stages, and experience levels
- Administer the delivery of the training
- Participate in industry consultation and liaison, and/or promotional exercises