About the position
Use your industry experience as well as existing or new networks to encourage the uptake of products and/or services that will improve the health and productivity of pigs on farm.
These may include feed/nutritional advice, supplements, vaccines and medications, and other agricultural equipment.
Minimum education, experience, or skills
- Relevant degree or qualification (agriculture, animal science) and/or relevant industry knowledge and experience
- 2+ years experience in an agricultural sales role
- Driver’s licence and willingness to travel
Possible job perks
- Phone and/or laptop
- Build networks and relationships within a geographical area/territory
- Attend industry events to network and promote products and services
- Identify new business/sales opportunities
- Provide support/advice to new and existing customers to ensure the best result
- Manage budgets and forecasts