Pork stir fry box
- 400g pork stir-fry strips
- Asian style marinade
- 200g thin hokkien noodles
- 100g sliced capsicum
- 100g sliced carrot
- 100g snow peas
- 50g diced onion
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 30g ginger finely diced
- Marinate pork strips and vacuum seal in an individual small bag.
- Mix prepared capsicum, carrot and snow peas together, vacuum seal in an individual small bag.
- Mix prepared onion, garlic and ginger, vacuum seal in small individual bag.
- Vacuum pack noodles in an individual small bag.
- Place all vacuum sealed ingredients into a takeaway box and display as a grab and go dinner option.
Pork stir fry ingredients
Pork, Asian Style Marinade (You must include all the ingredients from the label), Hokkien noodles (You must include all the ingredients from the label), Capsicum, Carrot, Snow peas, Onion, fresh garlic, fresh ginger.
Ingredients Listing – Disclaimer
All value added recipes must be sold with an ingredient listing on the label or the ingredient list must be easily provided when requested. We have provided the ingredients list above that must be customised according to the ingredients you source for the recipe.
*This ingredients listing will not be accurate until the ingredients used by the butcher are included. Australian Pork is not responsible for the accuracy of the customised ingredients listing.